Ad ID: 416103
Added: December 9, 2018
Sale Price: £70000
Location: Ings Lane, Toynton St. Peter, Spilsby PE23
- Fantastic & Rare Opportunity to Purchase a Pocket of Land
- Located in the Village of Toynton St Peter
- Approx. Just over 6.5 acres (sts) of Arable/Grassland – partly drained
- Further Adjacent Parcel of Land, approx.3.5 acres (sts) also available for purchase if required.
Fantastic Opportunity to purchase approx. Just over 6.5 acres (sts) of Arable/Grassland, partly drained & located in the Village of Toynton st Peter, with an additional option of purchasing a further adjacent parcel of similar land measuring approx. 3.5 acres (sts) with clay pipe gripped drainage.
looking to purchase A parcel of arable/grassland? Look No Further – this is a fantastic opportunity – call William H Brown Today on .
William H Brown are delighted to offer For Sale the rare opportunity for prospective Buyers to purchase a substantial arable/grassland parcel of land measuring approximately 6.5 acres the vendor understands (sts) which is partly drained and is located in the Village of Toynton St Peter. Further to this the Vendors are willing to also sell an additional adjacent section of arable/grassland, which is clay pipe gripped drained and measures, according to the Vendor, approximately 3.5 acres (sts). This is a unique opportunity to purchase such an area of land and offers scope for a variety of uses, offering it’s own access via the adjacent utility lane. Toynton St Peter is a delightful Village located approximately 2 miles south from the Historic Lincolnshire Wold Town of Spilsby and is ideally positioned to offer ease of access via the A16 which is located close by into the bustling Port Town of Boston, Grimsby and various Lincolnshire Market Towns and thriving East Coast resorts. Further details and a viewing can be arranged by contacting William H Brown today on .
Please follow the link below which will provide a useful source of information relating to the local area.
Please be advised that both parcels of land are subject to agricultural drainage rates via Witham Fourth District Internal Drainage Board, further details can be obtained by calling William H Brown on .
Please be advised that the 1st two images illustrate the prime area of land being offered For Sale, whilst the remaining 3 portray a combination of the prime land and the secondary section which is also available For Sale by separate negotiation.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.